WHAT WE BELIEVE
HOW WE OPERATE
Applications are now open!
Number of Collaborators
1) Briefly describe your business proposition. 250 words max
2) Describe your team and what makes you unique. 250 words max
3) Which platform does your brand fit under?
Natural & Organic
Specialty & Craft
Health & Performance
4) What makes your product or idea disruptive and first-to-market? 250 words max
5) Is your product already in market?
Yes, Please detail channels and reach
No, Please detail your go-to-market timeline
Please detail channels and reach or your go-to-market timeline
6) Who do you view as your competition in the market and why? 250 words max
7) Current Annual Sales Revenue
$0 - $50k
$50 - $250k
$250k - $500k
$500k - $1MM
$1MM - $5MM
8) Is your company formed or incorporated?
If yes, please indicate indicate type of Entity and State of Incorporation/Formation
9) How did you hear about our incubator?
From Springboard Team
10) How have you been in contact with us?
Online Only (including this interaction)
Both In-person & Online
11) Will you be able to relocate to Chicago for the 16-week Incubator Program?
Are the founders working on this full-time (with no other work/freelance obligations)?
If accepted into the Springboard Incubator program, can all founders participate in the program for the full 16 weeks?
12) Why do you want to work with Springboard? What do you hope to get out of it? 250 words max
13) Please disclose any outside investments you have received, if any
14) Please provide links to your website and social media:
15) Please link to a brief video (no longer than 2 minutes) answering:
1. Why you are passionate about your company/products
2. What you see for the future of your company/products
* We recommend uploading your video to YouTube. If you have never used their service, please find
Be the first to know
Sign up to receive emails from Springboard